Introduction to project management, as the only way for the company to achieve the changes that the market demands from companies in order to be sustainable.
A project can achieve:
Develop a New Product
Redesign of a process
Development of a new market
Implement New Technology
Opportunity for improvement
Ensures visibility and control over all projects.
We offer project management packages specific to your industry, size and maturity, all as a monthly service.
At a environment changing y challengingthe importance of management de projects is that it is a pillar of the strategy de competitive. Establish a System control and assignment de resources effective with the implementation of technological solutions.
Our software helps toproperly track all opportunities and all phases of project management:
Identifies the opportunity
Formulation, evaluation and strategic adjustment.
Economic and technical.
and Planning of
Construction and commissioning.
Documentary and Lessons learned.
<span style”color: #ffffff;”>
The mission of a PMO is to define and maintain standards for project management in the organization. The PMO must be a strong change, knowledge and skills for the business and company culture, and applicable standards.
The Project Management Office seeks to standardize and optimize processes in the execution of projects. In addition, to be the manager of the documentation, guidelines and metrics associated with these processes.
- Total deployment and consolidated projects.
- Dashboards and data analytics. that allows to visualize analysis and reports of the project portfolio, identifying patterns, correlations or statistics that are not very visible with the simple handling of the data.
Management of tickets and tasks to control and resolve requirements in an orderly and dynamic way.
Dynamic, collaborative communication.
Management of potential ideas and proposals.
- Module of authorizations and minutes of meetings
Data analytics and BIG DATA
AI applied to successes, returns and costs
Success criteria for good Project Management
Ensuring overall profitability and meeting the needs of the organization are the fundamentals of project management.
- The success criteria of the PMO: should always be related to the viability of the PMO, the benefits far outweigh the expenses.
- Guarantee ROI: a correct management of the benefits of the PMO Projects to guarantee return on investment (ROI), these objectives must be real and achievable. Considering that not all projects are always won.
- In the PMO we must analyze: what things are we capable of doing based on our abilities.
- Meet the needs of the organization: The PMO is responsible for the feasibility analysis and project structure and alignment with strategy; the PMO is oriented to satisfy the needs of the organization.
To define what a project is, we can say that it is a set of activities related to each other, pursuing a common goal, specific requirements, in a given period of time and under a given budget. With a beginning and an end and that must serve to create a unique product, service or result and, therefore, activities that are performed to meet routine activities can not be considered projects. I highlight two concepts:
- Temporal: A project has a fixed beginning and end.
- Unique: No two projects are alike.