In a hospital, in a hotel or in an industry, our systems optimize the combustion of boilers, while optimizing the use of heat and cold in different processes. To do this, the information of the demand for heat is interrelated with the production of the same.
In the particular case of a university hospital.
- With 1,328 beds
- It serves 1,250,000 external inquiries
- And 300,000 emergency services per year
- It consists of 65,000 m2 spread over 17 buildings and four large hospitals.
- 4 Oil boilers with 31,100 KW
- Open water cycles
- Steam at 10 bar
- High maintenance and pollution costs
The Solution: Renovation with efficient boilers to natural gas (heating, steam and hot water) and renovation of part of the distribution system.
– 47% CO2 emission reduction
– 25% energy cost reduction.
Similar solutions apply, when there is simultaneous demand for heat, cold and electricity. The goal is to make the most of the energy contained in the primary energy source.