Automation of air quality systems and cooling systems
In the food and hotel services industries, as well as the management of office buildings, there is a need to incorporate technological solutions to make processes more efficient. It is very common to find that refrigeration and air cooling control systems offer many opportunities to develop efficiency in energy consumption and use of these capacities. For example, in a Hotel Chain, located in a tropical area, its main energy consumption comes from air conditioning, in particular in the use of air conditioners. There the solution proposed focused on the efficiency of the air cooling system of the rooms.
The solution consisted of:
- I install a series of sensors in each room:
- Presence of people
- Internal and external temperature
- Closed doors and windows
- Energizing system for every room
- Operation of air conditioners (ON/OFF)
- Integration with centralized hotel equipment and information systems
- Booking system
- Central air conditioning control systems and in each room.
- ERP, unit energy costs
- With the installation of alarm systems for service personnel, in windows and doors of rooms unoccupied for long time.
Configuration of differentiated temperatures for rooms: unreserved, unoccupied and inhabited.
Results> – Savings up to 35 energyLearn more